2.19.2010

Wreath Results

I finally finished my Butterfly Wreath!  I used my Cricut & SCAL2 to cut the scalloped circles out of the brown lunch bags.  I used the KutUps font from Clever Some Day

I found these fabric butterflies at Michaels yesterday and hot glued them to extra long quilting pins so I can easily change this wreath from season to season!  =)  I pinned the ribbon to the back of the wreath, too.

I haven't decided where I'm going to hang it yet, but I wanted to show you how it looked on the wall.


2 fabulous folks said...:

Taylor said...

YAY! I'm so glad you tired it, and the idea to put the butterflies on pins so you can switch it out... brilliant! I'm going to post it in my reader gallery with a link back to you. Thanks for letting me know about it!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

That turned out fabulous! I am really liking your new layout!