1.25.2010

Motivation Monday - Altered Pop Top Can

I have been racking my brain trying to come up with a really cute Valentine's Day Craft.  Today while cruising the craft boards, I think I have found exactly what I want to do.

The only limit to what you can put in the can is the size of can you use!  I can think of something to put in these cans for just about everybody.  However, I don't think I'll be making them for the itty bitties just because they might get cut on the can once the top is popped.

(not my picture)

I found the Altered Pop Top Can Tutorial at Craftbits.com.  I've already created a SCAL2 cut file that will fit a Sam's Club soup pop top can.  Can't wait to try this (hopefully tomorrow)!

On a side note, I did finish the Knitted Top Hat in aqua blue & have almost finished a Popcorn Bobble Hat in cream.  I hope to have pictures soon!  =)

0 fabulous folks said...: