5.25.2010

Love me some FLIP FLOPS!

If I could go barefoot all the time I would!
Even though I like shoes, I don't really like wearing them.

One of my favorite things about summer is my flip flops!
I have TONS even though I just cleaned out my closet!

I prefer my flops to have a wedge, so I was THRILLED to
find this pair while out shopping the other day.  So thrilled, in
fact, I bought 2 pair!  I really wanted a Clemson pair, but they
didn't have any.  It's ok, though, I wear more red & black anyways.
(But I can always take a quick road trip across the state line.)

The tag says "Collegiate Footwear" and a Collegiate
License Product, so I'm not sure who makes them.
Unfortunately, they are not made in the USA...


  

AND the best part...they were only $7.00 a pair!!!




I've already wore one pair several times & they are comfy.
The other pair is safely put away until these fall apart!

I'm guessing these will be gone quick, so hurry & get yours!


Lisa, this post is for you!  I hope you are getting to wear your flip flops now!!!


I have not been paid to review this product,
and I receive no financial compensation if you purchase it!

0 fabulous folks said...: