4.20.2010

Tackle It Tuesday - New Chair Project

I have been wanting to make one of these chairs
for a while now.  Of course I didn't have any of 
the supplies I needed, but after going to buy them
today Mason wouldn't let me rest til it was DONE!

As soon as we got back from Home Depot, I got out my
saw & miter box and cut a bazillion pieces of PVC pipe...
(well not really a bazillion...just 17)


I took this pile of PVC pipe & fittings...


and turned them into this...


Then I broke out the embroidery AND sewing machine...


(I still need to remove all the markings off the PVC)

Tutorial coming soon!


2 fabulous folks said...:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

My husband LOVES PVC pipes! We use them for forts around here. Cool chair and thanks for commenting and taking my button:)

Tractor Mom said...

You HAVE got to make me one with my IH cloth! I would LOVE for the boys to have one! I bet I could sell some at the tractor shows for you!

www.frugaltractormom.blogspot.com