Today I decided to cook something new for dinner. I wasn't sure
what I was going to cook, but I knew I had chicken in the freezer.
I looked through the cabinet and found some ingredients, then
looked on the internet and found some recipes that looked good.
1 lb boneless/skinless chicken breast cooked
3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 can tomato sauce
1 can enchilada sauce
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can tomatoes & chilies
8 flour or corn tortillas
1. Combine chicken & 2 cups cheese in a large bowl
2. In a sauce pan warm up tomato sauce, enchilada sauce,
cream of chicken soup, and tomatoes & chilies
3. Cover the bottom of a 9 x 13 casserole dish w/sauce mixture
4. Put about 2 Tbsp of chicken & cheese mixture in tortilla & roll up
5. Place the rolled tortillas in the dish side by side
6. Pour remaining sauce mixture over tortillas & top w/cheese
7. Cook on 350 degrees til bubbly
My hubby must have really liked it because here is the end result...