1.15.2010

Sticky Notepad Holder Tutorial

My Secret Sister at church gave me a Sticky Notepad Holder for Christmas.  Since they are so easy to make, I thought I would share a quick tutorial with you.  You should be able to find the frames at any dollar store, drug store, or retail chain.

Supplies:
(1) Acrylic Frame (size 4 x 6 or 5 x 7)
(1) Pack of Sticky Notes
Double sided tape
Color/Printed paper or cardstock, stickers, ribbon, etc

Cut out your paper to fit your frame.
Decorate it with strips of contrasting papers or stickers.
Lay the frame down with the "easel" side at the top and insert your decorated paper.
Use double-sided tape on the back of the notepad and stick it directly on the frame.

You can also use plain colored cardstock in the frame and just decorate the outside of the frame with stickers or ribbon!

I didn't have any preprinted paper, so I just designed a 5 x 7 graphic in Paint Shop Pro with a  3 1/2" square for my notepad and printed it on matte photo paper..


I think these will make great teacher, co-worker, or just because gifts!

0 fabulous folks said...: