9.02.2010

Lemon Sugar Hand Scrub


Last Sunday was Mason's last Sunday in the nursery at Church.
I wanted to make a special gift for his teachers and I found this -

This recipe calls for ingredients you probably have in your cupboards!

I found these Ball Half Pint jars, then designed a cute little tag
in Paint Shop Pro, & tied the tags on with black satin ribbon.
(It took 1 1/2 batches of the scrub for 4 8oz jars.)


Thank you Stephanie Lynn for the great idea!


4 fabulous folks said...:

Tractor Mom said...

What a wonderful idea!

Come by when you can...

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

These are so cute! What a great gift. I'm going to have to go check this out at Stephanie Lynn's. Thanks for sharing.

Terrell said...

Totally loving this!!! I bet it feels good on the hands! Your tags are so sweet! I'm happy to be your newest follower of your delightful blog and I'd love to have you as a friend at Frou Frou Decor! I'd also like to invite you to link up at my weekly Faboulous Friday Finds party! Hope to see you there!
Hugs,
~Terrell @ Frou Frou Decor~

melonbelly said...

love this idea! I'm definitely going to use it! :) THANKS!

Following from Follow Me, Chickadee!

Stop on over! www.melonbelly.blogspot.com