7.26.2010

black lace & red pearls bracelet


I wanted to share with you a bracelet I made this weekend
using the FABULOUS tutorial over at SevenThirtyThree
Thanks to Beverly at Flamingo Toes for such great instructions!



I made this one while the little one played in the pool & sprinkler.

Can't wait to make more in different colors!

.

3 fabulous folks said...:

seven thirty three said...

LOVE it! Thanks so much for sharing. I will make sure Beverly from Flamingo Toes sees it.

Kim

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

Oh I love it! What a great color combination!! Would you mind if I included the link on my page called "You've Made It"? It's links to things that people have made from my tutorials. :)
You did a great job!

Tractor Mom said...

Awesome! You are just too talented! Got your FB post and signed up for the free blog reveiw! Thanks for the tip!

www.frugaltractormom.blogspotl.com